Thursday 24 December 2015

Hi, it's me!

Hello, there!

I'm Jill. Not Jillian. Just Jill. Welcome to my blog!

I think you should meet me. I live in Southern Alberta, Canada. I currently am attending high school. I have a love (more like an obsession) for rodeo, basketball, and photography. I love finding the perfect angle, or the best light. I love chocolate. Simple, still moments constantly capture my attention. I love to write. I am currently working on my first book. Yay! I am the oldest of four girls, and my sisters are my best friends. I don't have a favorite season or a favorite color, they all have a spot in my heart for different reasons. Books are my weakness, I stay up until the wee morning hours to finish a good one, against my better judgement. I have the best parents ever. The place I live in is gorgeous! Oh, and I'm a Mormon. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I also have a small photography business.

I'm going to use this blog as my journal, where I record my life, and all the adventures in it! Some of them might be monumental, while others will be much smaller. I'm super excited for this; I hope you enjoy it, too.

Have a fantastic day!
I am the far left:)

1 comment:

  1. Just spent the night reading all of these posts! Oh Jill, I have to love you because your mom is one of my BFF's, and I have to love you because I respect, love and admire your dad and your grandparents. But Jill can I just tell you I love you all on your own, I just love you as a real live person not because I have too just because I do!

    ReplyDelete